miércoles, 14 de febrero de 2018

♥ (un)Happy Valentine ♥

- Feel free to use the Google Translate app/
Siéntanse libres de usar el Traductor de Google - 

And from that time, you retake the memories of a noble feelings in your smooth hands, though the pages of time, incarnating the sentation of being loved and desired. In fact, you´re the irony of a world that at each moment, refuses to show the way to the beloved ones that everyone is searching for. You're in simply words, the scape from this reality to surpass the devastated feelings of a thousand years of solitude.

You deserve the heaven where you come from and that smile of yours is in fact, the magic door to that paradise. So much people wants to reach you, doing unbeliable thing to reach that goal with sad results, because, when that goal is achieved... they set free their soul from this world. You're in fact, one of my most beautiful thoughts that I want to preserve forever in my heart but at the same time, the ghost of love that i will find someday
(if I'm still believe and live).

You're the sword to cut my sadness and the shield to keep up my mind away from sad moments. Please, continue smiling, because you're the reason to believe that this world keeps wonderful things to admire. You're fire in my heart, passion in my awful nights and consolation in my confusion. We love you so much. You're part of us.

私はあなたがとても好きですニコ



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario